Instruction will be supplied by two senior The British Wool Marketing Board personnel.
The purpose of the event is to instruct Liverymen how to sheer sheep and to have a go themselves.
This will be an exclusive fun event to Woolmen and this fantastic afternoon will be followed by Dinner in Harrogate at around 7.30pm.
Details are as follows:
- Dress: For Shearing should be working attire.
- For Dinner: Smart Casual
- Location: Richard Wilson’ Farm, Beckwith, Harrogate (Post Code address nearer event
- Attendance: Liverymen, partners and spectators are welcome (Shearing is not obligatory)
- Dinner: Open to anyone not necessarily only those who are shearing.
- Spaces Limited so please advise by return if interested.
- Dinner Venue: Possibly High Quality Chinese Cuisine at the Royal baths, Harrogate, approx £50 pp, payable on night.
This one off opportunity will be on a first come basis.
As availability is restricted to 20 Liverymen plus their guests, you are requested to show your intent by return by 24th December. Please complete the form below and return to The Clerk asap.